Breaking news: as romelu lukaku publicly send a Bomshell message to Thomas Tuchel over his system and amid he is unhappy at the club , as he wants to return to inter Milan ,where is what he said ..

Romelu Lukaku has dropped the mother


 of all bombshells on Chelsea and his manager

 

Thomas Tuchel.




The striker has publicly spoken about how 


unhappy he is at Stamford Bridge and talked 


up a return to Inter Milan, the club says is '


still in my heart'.



‘Physically I am fine. But I’m not happy


 with the situation at Chelsea,’ he told 


Sky Italy.



‘Tuchel has chosen to play with another 


system – I won’t give up, I’ll be professional. 


I am not happy with the situation but I am 


professional – and I can’t give up now.





‘I think everything that happened last summer


 was not supposed to happen like this… how 


I left Inter, the way I left the club, how I 


communicated with Inter fans – this bothers 


me because it was not the right time.



‘Now it’s the right time to share my feelings


. I have always said that I have Inter in 


my heart: I know I will return to Inter, 


I really hope so. I am in love with Italy, 


this is the right moment to talk and let people


 know what really happened.



‘I really hope from bottom of my heart 


to return to Inter not at the end of my career, but


 when I’m still at top level to win more together.'


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking news: Finally good news for Chelsea fans ,as Chelsea seal the deal for a new left back ,amid chilwell being injured ,the blues are not stopping on this ....

Breaking news:Manchester United fans are happy as Manchester United land the transfer of a star defender and ready to axe maguire .

Breaking news: Manchester United fans are happy now ,as the player they wanted to sign just signed a 5 years contract .